- Great sensors, stunning color out of the camera
- Auto D-lighting to restore the dark areas
- Feels great in hand, very comfortable to hold ... lighter than the Canon 40d/50d.
- optical viewfinder is bright and big, with large coverage
- Point AF tracking easily spot and switch to
- Great 320K dot LCD
- Feature Video is great .. You can make several short films that really slippery after a workout. It is somewhat difficult to master both autofocus and zoom and exposure control in video mode, but I guarantee a large part pleased with it .. especially with DOF test :-).
Don’t spend more than you have to! We already done the research for you. Please read where to buy Nikon D90
This is one of most requested and top choice 2011 for everyone who likes photography .
>> Hot Requested Camera Like This tend to SELL OUT VERY QUICKLY <<
If this is MUST HAVE this camera, be sure to order now to avoid disappointment.
Nikon Digital SLR image quality
The D90 incorporates a newly developed DX-format CMOS image sensor with technology directly inherited from the D300, Nikon's DX-format flagship. With its 12.3 effective megapixels and extraordinarily high signal-to-noise ratio, the D90 delivers low-noise images with detail and tonal gradation beyond your expectations, while Nikon's Integrated Dust Reduction System works to free image-degrading dust particles from the sensor's optical low-pass filter.
Nikon's comprehensive EXPEED technology is engineered to make the most of the sensor's rich, 12.3-megapixel data. The result--color, detail and high-speed processing inspired by the groundbreaking D300. The D90's image-processing engine produces high-resolution pictures at remarkable speeds, better enabling high-speed continuous shooting. EXPEED also contributes to the outstanding performance of other powerful features, including Live View and the new Face Detection System.
The D90 captures up to 4.5 images per second. Accurate 11-point autofocus is now even faster and more intelligent, aided by Nikon's exclusive Scene Recognition System. The unique Nikon 420-pixel 3D Color Matrix II Metering system, now enhanced by EXPEED image processing technologies, delivers extraordinary exposure accuracy -- immediately evident when reviewing images on the D90's super-density 3-inch 920,000-dot color LCD monitor.
- 12.3-megapixel DX-format CMOS imaging sensor
- 5.8x AF-S DX Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR lens included
- D-Movie Mode; Cinematic 24fps HD with sound
- 3-inch super-density 920,000-dot color LCD monitor
- Capture images to SD/SDHC memory cards (not included)
We already done the research and spend a lot of time for you. Click here to find out where to get the best deal on Nikon D90 12.3MP DX-Format CMOS Digital SLR Camera