Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Nikon D3000 Another great DSLR from Nikon

I've had my Nikon D3000 since it was first released about 4 weeks ago and I'm really pleased with it. I'm an amateur/hobbyist photographer and for a year or so I haven't really been sure what DSLR to get.

The Nikon D60 was a great camera, but I just didn't want to be stuck with it's basic 3-point AF system. Now that I've had my Nikon D3000 for a while I'm really glad I waited. The 11-point AF system (the same as what's in the D90 and D5000) was really worth the wait.

Also, while I wasn't really too sure about the CCD sensor I have no complaints about it and I'm really pleased with image quality. The only problem with the image quality is low light performance, which is not the greatest, but I can't really complain - for the price it's great.

The button layout is great (just like all the other Nikons), I really like the 3-inch display, and some of the in-camera editing features have proven to be really useful.

Also, though I don't really like compact DSLRs that much, I have to say that once again, Nikon has done a great job at it, and even though it's small, it's really comfortable to hold. If you're in the market for a DSLR, regardless of your level of photography, I'd highly recommend Nikon D3000.Buy Nikon D3000

No comments:

Post a Comment