Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Kodak PlaySport Zx3, GREAT Little Pocket Cam Considering The Best Deal

I can't get over many good quality video this Kodak PlaySport Zx3 takes. I've only had mine a little over a week, but I liked it sooo much I ordered a second one. It takes very good video outdoor and I've taken video indoors in low light and yes it turned out good. You've got to use your head here a small amount and remember that it is a good portable pocket cam, for a little over $100 an excellent $500 high end video cam.There is no light on it so not surprisingly your indoor videos make be slightly darker than if taken outdoors around good light. I havn't experienced in either of the problems others have about the photographic camera not charging, but to be to the safe side I ordered a minute battery and an external charger, plus after downloading the software program from the playsport, I now take the SD card card from the PlaySport Zx3 and plug it directly towards my computer to download my training videos, rather than using the cable made available, thus doing away with another problem others have experienced with downloading their videos. I get about an hour and a half to two hours on a battery, which others have complaned about however , I don, t think thats too awlful bad considering how large the battery, here again use your brain a little, and buy a minute battery, its no big deal changing the battery in your field. Ive had nothing but good experiences utilizing this type of pocket camcorder so far and would recommend it to anyone buying portable pocket camcorder to take on you everywhere to capture those special memorys that might only happen once in a long term. Be prepared and buy this pocket sized camera.

This Camera is a excitement affordable choice.
With the great price this camcorder is offered at,
the PlaySport is a great gift to give along with being fun to receive!
Although the camera itself does not have much internal memory,
a decent memory card are available on amazon for about $7!
This camera works effectively under water.
the speaker quality is without a doubt ok.
This is an overall awesome buy!

I would recommend the Kodak PlaySport Zx3 to some friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment