Saturday, July 30, 2011

Nikon Coolpix S8100, Astonishing Camera And HD Vid Camera

Nikon Coolpix S8100
I researched this Nikon Coolpix S8100 camera with the Canon Powershot SD4500 IS (aka IXUS 1000). This approach camera replaces my previous Canon Powershot Sd750 Digital Elph. The SD750 was a okay camera and served me well. Nevertheless it was inadequate for any decent videos recording.

But I was very aware of the Canon menus and design, and enjoyed the layout and appearance of the Canon. In the end, I went with the Nikon Coolpix S8100 over the Canon SD4500 for three key reasons: First, the research and reviews indicated that the Canon may be better suited for video recording nevertheless the Nikon holds the edge for the actual photography. And the Canon menus were supposedly better navigable compared to Canon.

Here are my first impressions: The very-lightly rubberized/texturized feel of the Nikon is better than the Canon. This Nikon Coolpix S8100 feels being a robust, serious, all-business professional camera, vs .. Canon feels more like a extremely cute, artsy, fun, weekender camera.I got the Nikon in the red finish, which looks absolutely amazing and also gorgeous. 


The menus are very effortless navigate, and I felt right in your home. I did not feel like I was missing out from having switched to the Nikon, within the Canon. The backlighting feature is amazing - I had created taken countless indoor portrait pictures with my old Canon that had been no good because of backlighting (this is as soon as the subject appears all "black" or washed out/shadowed any time you take the picture near a window with sunlight arriving, indoors). 


Video recording of  Nikon Coolpix S8100 highly, very nice, and full 1080p, certainly. I purchased a Lexar Class 10 SDHC 32GB 133x write speed card ($75) since the memory card. The 10x optical zoom is merely amazing - it presents a huge chance for weekend and fun photography.

The details I mind, but can live along with (cons): While you are recording video recording, you can *definitely* hear (and it's going to get recorded) the sound of the zoom lens motor, especially if you are zooming in/out up. But it's not the end of the world or a showstopper. If there exists other sound that is part of your recording, you will be fine. If you have NO OTHER sound (it's a restful recording), then yes, if you will be zooming in/out, you will hear which, when you play back your audio.



Nikon Coolpix S8100

No comments:

Post a Comment