Monday, April 11, 2011

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H55 14.1MP

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H55 has a 10X optical zoom is very good, images can be seen clearly and with rich color. Also use the photo 20X digital zoom has a lot of detail, you can apreciate such as lines or symbols on the walls in stone.

720p video looks great when played on my laptop and do not have a blur or move lines like the other camera brands, thanks to mp4 format, very, very portable. Nice panoramic photos, I use it as wallpaper.

This Best-Selling Camera tend to SELL OUT VERY FAST!!
If this is a MUST HAVE product, be sure to order now to avoid disappointment.

Technical Details
  • 10x optical zoom Sony G-Lens (25mm-equivalent wide angle); Capture breathtaking images in Sweep Panorama Mode
  • 14.1-megapixel CCD sensor; 3.0-inch LCD screen
  • HD Movie mode (720p); take stable movies while walking in Active Mode
  • iAuto automatically optimizes camera settings; Smile Shutter technology automatically captures a smile
  • Card slot for optional Memory Stick Duo media and SD media

Pros:
I am impressed with the amount of control the H55 gives me.
Panoramic imaging built in (its nice to see the results right away rather than just eyeballing it) .
Image quality - wow @ 14MP, the images are gorgeous.
Color accuracy is great with good lighting.
The camera handles quite nicely and is very easy to navigate.
The wide angle lens is fantastic at this price. As a pro I would have spent a couple hundred on the lens alone.
Excellent range on zoom. I was quite happily surprised.
Battery life seems much more adequate than the W330 I previously purchased and returned.

Cons:
The flash is far from balanced and seems too hot to be used for fill. I'm new on this camera and I'm used to pro-level equipment, so I'm sure I'm expecting too much here. That, or I just don't yet have the hang of it.
Color accuracy breaks down at lower light levels. Since I didn't have a real meter with me, I couldn't tell at which precise number breakdown begins to occur. I would guess around 4 lux is about as good as it gets. Beyond around that, it gets pretty noisy. I'll experiment with some night shooting when I have it on a tripod. But I won't get my hopes up.
Doesn't seem to allow you to manually close the lens. Not a dealbreaker, but it would seem a fairly simple feature to offer.

We already done the research and spend a lot of time for you. Click here to find out where to get the best deal Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H55 14.1MP

No comments:

Post a Comment