Sunday, March 20, 2011

Nikon D3000 Perfect DSLR Camera For The Beginner ?

Nikon D3000 is a good option for those who are want to use a dslr camera to take pictures with a very good outcome..

Not simply is quite simple to use, price D3000 Nikon is also very affordable to get a digital camera to be able to photograph the particular wonderful results..

Nikon D3000 is normally Nikon newbie / entry level camera.. It replaces Nikon D60. There are three major upgrade of D3000 Nikon from D60.

There can be 11 Auto focus method with dynamic checking and 3D monitoring.. This AF system is the same as Nikon mid-range/enthusiast camera, D90. Also, the LCD screen has been enlarged that will 3 inches with a pair of..5 inches.

Who should buy this product:

  • Nikon d3000 price. People who are like photography
  • People who are beginners in photography
  • People who want a DSLR camera that is easy to use with wonderful results. They can use d3000 nikon with easy and fun.
  • People that want a DSLR camera in accordance with its budget.. Nikon D3000 price is very reasonably priced..
Some things you might want to know if you, like me, are new to DSLRs:
  • Everything you need is in the box (flash, lens, camera body, camera strap, manual, etc.) -except- for a memory card. You'll need to get a great SD or perhaps SHDC credit card to use with your camera.. These are quite affordable. Of course, you may WANT more lens, and many others.., later, but the kit contact lens is very nice, and will be offering a decent amount regarding overall flexibility. I would suggest, however, get a lens filter to help protect the lens,
  • The D3000 comes with a "Guide" -- it helps you choose what effect you're looking for (freeze motion, blur background, etc.) and after that makes it possible to select the ideal configurations.. However actually simply upon "auto" function, it requires several truly amazing images.
  • Even while a somewhat small DSLR, it really is definitely greater and also more substantial than most point-and-shoots.. The wasn't a big issue to me, as i mostly plan to use it from home, but if you want an item you can stick in your pocket sized, a good DSLR may not be for you.. (I plan to keep my old point-and-shoot for a backup for times when I want something I can just stow in my purse..)
  • The Nikon DSLR D3000 does not have "Live View," where you can frame your shot in the LCD screen. I was a little concerned about this at first, but surprisingly, I've found that I really don't miss it at all. It also doesn't need video mode (which I find I don't miss, either, because I've always hated taking videos with a camera.! They come out many shaky for me..)

No comments:

Post a Comment